Database :: Log
This tab allows you to display detailed log of database update process and statistics.
If you are interested in database update process, you might check its detailed steps:
- Set A created, Count - Displays total number of existing tracks in database.
- Folders and files scanning - This is the longest part when the update runs for the first time or there are many new files.
- Set B created, Count - Displays total number of new tracks found which do not exist in set A (same full filename).
- Set B optimizations - Removing duplicities.
If you are interested in database update statistics, you might check its values:
- Tracks total
- Playlists total
- Folders in db tree total
- New tracks added
- Tracks used in playlists
- Tracks with sub-tracks before udpate
- Tracks where sub-tracks were added automatically in this update
- Sub-tracks total
- Tracks without sub-tracks
- Tracks with sub-tracks
- Tracks with known duration
- Tracks with unknown duration
- Tracks with abnormal duration (more than 8 hours)
- Tracks original file found (not changed filename)
- Tracks original file not found (path or filename changed)
- Tracks which were found in different sub-directories
- Accepted changed files (content of file was changed and MD5 was updated)
- File read errors
- Update time
See also Database :: Update
Back to contents